Foruma hoş geldin, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Fleury, Golden Knights blank Coyotes 1-0

Konu Bilgileri

Konu Hakkında Merhaba, tarihinde Yeni Site Tanıtımı kategorisinde kjdhgk tarafından oluşturulan Fleury, Golden Knights blank Coyotes 1-0 başlıklı konuyu okuyorsunuz. Bu konu şimdiye dek 2,234 kez görüntülenmiş, 0 yorum ve 0 tepki puanı almıştır...
Kategori Adı Yeni Site Tanıtımı
Konu Başlığı Fleury, Golden Knights blank Coyotes 1-0
Konbuyu başlatan kjdhgk
Başlangıç tarihi
Cevaplar
Görüntüleme
İlk mesaj tepki puanı
Son Mesaj Yazan kjdhgk

kjdhgk

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
28 Şub 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
LAS VEGAS Marc-Andre Fleury liked observing mythical goaltenders Ed Belfour and Patrick Roy though developing up in just Canada .Upon Sunday, he moved into ties with 2 of his childhood idols.Tomas Nosek scored the activity's lone objective, Fleury stopped 14 images and the Vegas Golden Knights defeated the Arizona Coyotes 1-0 upon Sunday.With the earn, Fleury snapped a period-superior 3-match throwing away streak and tied Belfour for fourth within just NHL heritage with 484 wins.Fleury, who much better towards 3-0 versus Arizona this period, much too moved into a tie for 15th upon the job listing with Patrick Roy with 66 shutouts.''Rather massive honor,'' stated Fleury, who overcame a further video game with a deficiency of function services against the usually higher-scoring Knights. ''I'm incredibly lucky I've performed with some Terrific groups, a large amount of Terrific teammates, I'm amazingly fortuitous in direction of be below at this time.''Vegas, which ranks 7th in just the league with 3.26 plans for every sport, scored particularly a single reason for the 5th period inside Fleury's very last 7 starts off . Because teammate Robin Lehner returned in opposition to a concussion, the Golden Knights incorporate scored 10 aims in just 7 video games in direction of assist Fleury. They've scored 28 inside that span toward again Lehner.''The adult men include been as a result favourable towards me, they constantly ranking a ton of ambitions, assistance me out defensively,'' Fleury reported. ''Once more tonight we scored 1, still we on top of that performed Pretty effectively and didn't offer you them substantially.''Just one was plenty of for the Golden Knights as it was Nosek proceeding his incredibly hot streak.Studying the protection well, Jonathan Marchessault backhanded a contact move into the slot for Nosek, who skated within and fired a wrist shot final Arizona goalie Adin Hill's glove towards generate it 1-0. Hill - who was pulled versus Friday's recreation as soon as recognizing Vegas a 5-0 contribute - created 28 will save.Nosek consists of 6 targets and 13 info previously mentioned the over and above 17 game titles and his 7 aims all round this year are 1 shy of tying his job substantial.''He's a calm gentleman,'' Marchessault stated. ''It's been 4 a long time, therefore we're getting to be additional out of him presently. He's a excellent knowledgeable, will work Pretty complicated. Upon the ice, he's enjoying a perfect match for us. He's enjoying a right-line match, he's enjoying in just every single zone for us. He's a risk for the opponent, at this time.''Immediately after Friday's wild recreation, within just which the Golden Knights opened with the activity's to start with 5 targets, just toward perspective Arizona conclude the hole with a 3rd-interval surge, elements had been a great deal tighter Sunday.Both of those groups experienced high-quality options in just the initial time period, nevertheless the defenses had been strong upon the backcheck, currently being competitive although pushing rebounds in the direction of the perimeter and clearing the puck a lot quicker towards hold the two Hill and Fleury out of chance .''We didn't seriously require in direction of strain in excess of the final result - we preferred towards participate in very well,'' Arizona's Derick Brassard claimed. ''It was a fairly bodily match. It was virtually such as a playoff match out there. We experienced toward exhibit some temperament in this article and that's what we did. I notion we did a superior task tonight.''Times soon after Nosek's intent, Arizona in advance Phil Kessel experienced a possibility inside entrance of Fleury, however whiffed upon a beautifully based mostly move . Dryden Hunt moreover clanked 1 off the report against Fleury's specifically, soon thereafter.''The males labored demanding tonight, it was a favourable hard work,'' reported Arizona teach Rick Tocchet, who was significant of his employees 2 evenings preceding. ''We experienced some alternatives there. I notion we performed charming limited. I'm not gonna take a look at just about every gentleman. Our employees includes in direction of enjoy a guaranteed path and once in a while they incorporate a difficult season becoming with it. I notion tonight they did it.''Vegas, which better in the direction of 13-5-0 versus the Coyotes, includes gained 6 right at property towards Arizona.Significant Strike Via REAVESVegas' 6-foot-2, 225-pound bruising ahead Ryan Reaves furnished a shoulder in the direction of the brain of Arizona's defenseman Jordan Gross as he cleared the puck inside the 1st interval. Gross, who stands 5-foot-10 and weighs 185 body weight, did not return in direction of the sport owing towards a minimal-system harm, for each the staff, as Reaves' directly knee struck Gross' directly knee all through the collision.''I'm not gonna ,'' Tocchet mentioned. ''We observed it, we all realize. Oneself put on't contain towards be a hockey person in the direction of understand.''UP NEXTArizona: Will generate up a postponed match towards Feb. 11 at Colorado upon Monday.Vegas: Opens a 2-activity street collection within Los Angeles upon Monday.

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap

Konuyu görüntüleyenler